EU Passports by Descent
There is unprecedented opportunity for descendants from EU countries to get passports through their ancestry. This opens up a large part of the Europe to opportunities that would not otherwise be available.
Subject to eligibility criteria, Translationz can help you and your family members secure a second citizenship and an European Union country passport. We currently offer services to expedite the approval of a:
- Latvian Passport by Descent. (Latvian information)
- Lithuanian Passport by Descent (Lithuanian information)
- Polish Passport by Descent (Polish information )
We specialize in Lithuanian, Latvian or Polish decent applications where you may be eligible to obtain a second citizenship. Obtaining any one of these listed citizenship will also allow you EU Citizenship.
Benefits of EU citizenship
EU Citizenship will allow you to work, travel, conduct business, purchase real estate, live for extend periods in these countries and take advantage of education opportunities for you and your family.
More information on the benefits of having a dual USA and EU citizenship.
Because it is becoming more and more challenging for non-EU nationals (particularly for USA, AU and Canadian citizens) to obtain work permits in the EU countries, the dual citizenship makes it more likely that you’ll be able to live and work in the EU. With the EU citizenship, working and doing business in Europe becomes easier.
- This provides headstart when seeking employment. Employers can then send a person on a secondment to Europe with no added paperwork to complete. Whether you wish to live or work in an EU countries, while young or later in life, the dual citizenship gives you that option more readily than without.
- Top-notch education in Europe is can open up educational possibilities to your children who also have EU citizenship. While the Australian higher education system is more affordable than the USA, European education can still be affordable with an EU passport.
- The medical systems in the EU can also be comparable to Australia
- It makes good sense as an investment for generations. For example, when a child is born to a person with dual citizenship, that child automatically gets Lithuanian citizenship, as do their descendants.
Because Poland, Latvia, and Lithuania is a member of the EU your dual citizenship allows you to enjoy living in 32 EU and EFTA countries:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Norway, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein
Right to Work
The right to work in these 30+ countries
You are free to work in the other EU and EFTA countries listed.
The right to education in Europe
You’ll find world-class education among the EU and EFTA countries and your Lithuanian, Polish or Latvian citizenship lets you have access. Many of the most prestigious universities in the world exist in Europe. In addition, you’ll find university education is heavily subsidized, even free, in many of the Western European countries. In Scandinavia, the UK and other EU countries, student loans are available, as well as a number of grants and scholarships that are awarded only to EU citizens.
More than 150 countries are yours to travel to, visa-free or visa-on-arrival. You’ll be able to travel without a visa to almost all countries in North and South America and Europe with your Lithuanian passport. You’ll also enjoy this same benefit when traveling to Korea, Japan, New Zealand and some other Asian and African countries.
Access to world class EU healthcare system
Your dual citizenship lets you access health care in a number of the EU countries. That means you’ll have free or highly subsidized care at world-class institutions.
EU and Lithuanian, Latvian or Polish citizenship for your descendants
Your children can get Lithuanian or Polish or Latvian citizenship by birth if desired, or have an easier time should they seek their citizenship later.
Translationz works with clients who are seeking to obtain EU citizenship. We know the process for the three languages listed below.
If you would like to speak with us regarding your specific case, please contact us by telephone 1-888-998-8840 or fill in the Get a Quote form. We have also put together questionnaires by specific languages. Visit the links above to find out more information on the services we provide clients with ancestry from the languages above.
Let us take the hassle out of getting EU citizenship. You reap the benefits!